|Type of Spell||Chain|
|Area of Effect||Small × 5|
|Casting Time||5 s|
|Cooldown Time||45 s|
Dragonfire is Pyro's level 4 spell.
"A flying dragon of pure fire is summoned forth, that strikes a number of targets before burning itself out." – The Manual, The Book of Charnel
|Possible Targets for the spell Dragonfire|
|Enemy Creatures||✔||Neutral Creatures||✔||Friendly Creatures||✘||Your own Creatures||✘|
|Enemy Wizards||✔||Neutral Wizards||✔||Friendly Wizards||✘||Yourself||✘|
|Enemy Structures||✘||Neutral Structures||✘||Friendly Structures||✘||Your own Structures||✘|
|Ground||✘||Flying Creatures||✔||Blue Souls||✘||Red Souls||✘|
Dragonfire is a spell that summons a dragon of fire that flies towards, and causes damage to, 5 random enemies.
- Dragonfire is useful in chasing down and finishing enemy opponents, as the dragon will fly towards them at a range.
- Using Dragonfire for pure damage is not recommended, as you cannot focus a certain enemy, and you cannot move while casting, making you vulnerable while doing so.
- It is effective to use Dragonfire before a combat situation happens, as the dragonfire will travel towards the enemy and be an unavoidable threat, which will supplement the damage done by your wizard and units,
- Dragonfire is useful in dealing with massed level 1 flying units, as the damage from one attack from the Dragonfire will usually kill them outright.
- If the enemy wizard has many Manahoars, it may be more beneficial to save the mana for summoning a creature or another spell.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|