|Type of Creature||Lvl 1 Melee|
|Creature Classes||Ground, Melee|
|Number of Souls||1|
|Attack Speed||0.8 s|
|Movement Speed||11 m/s|
|Resistances and Weaknesses|
- "Druids are true holy warriors. They are not as powerful as some of their foes, but they make up for it with their ability to create a mystical Life Shield around themselves." – Zyzyx, The Gods Themselves (Persephone)
Druids are named after a clerical class in the society of the old Celts.
Along with rangers, druids belong to a race of people known as the Fyllid, whose home is in the Daven Forest. They are traditional followers of Persephone, and before her that of the Creator. They played one of the most prominent roles in the history of the world of Sacrifice, before Eldred's arrival.
The most prominent druid known is Athelas.
- Playing games at a time like this?
- How can you champion the forests?
- You are unworthy!
- You lack the spirit of the wolf!
- I shall seek allies elsewhere.
- Level 4 Druid seeks party for monster hunting!
- Will sow for clarity!
Abilities and TacticsEdit
Special and Passive AbilitiesEdit
Lifeshield - Creates a full body shield that reduces damage taken in battle.
|Creatures in Sacrifice|