|Type of Spell||Shield|
|Area of Effect||Singular|
|Spell Duration||15 s|
|Casting Time||4 s|
|Cooldown Time||30 s|
Ethereal Form is Persephone's level 2 spell.
"The caster becomes a ghost, immune to attack. You may, however lose mana if attacked by mana draining spells or creatures." - The Manual, The Book of Persephone
When Ethereal Form is cast, the wizard turns ethereal. This renders them immune to all damage regardless of the source. They may still be targeted (except by Stun Spells), but they will not suffer damage from any subsequent attacks made; other effects such as mana drainage or the slowing effect from Rain of Frogs will still apply.
|Possible Targets for the spell Ethereal Form|
|Enemy Creatures||✘||Neutral Creatures||✘||Friendly Creatures||✘||Your own Creatures||✘|
|Enemy Wizards||✘||Neutral Wizards||✘||Friendly Wizards||✘||Yourself||✔|
|Enemy Structures||✘||Neutral Structures||✘||Friendly Structures||✘||Your own Structures||✘|
|Ground||✘||Flying Creatures||✘||Blue Souls||✘||Red Souls||✘|
It will instantly begin casting when the spells icon is clicked.
Casting Ethereal Form will make the player's wizard completely invunerable to damage, and shield them from stuns and grab spells.
- Ethereal Form won't protect you from everything, so look out for things like Tickferno's beam which will still drain mana, and Rain of Frog's slowdown.
- Ethereal Form offers complete protection from damage - allowing a Mystic to run under a Rain Spell, or enter a hostile battlefield to grab his souls back.
- The duration of Ethereal Form is the shortest of all the shield spells - meaning that Mystics are particularly susceptible to things like Stun Spells, Cage Pull and Web Pull.
- While in Ethereal Form, you should stand in front of powerful enemy units and take the hits - as you dont take damage, and your units won't be targeted and killed.
- If you use Ethereal Form while being desecrated, you wont take any health damage but you will still have your mana drained.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|