|Type of Spell||Shield|
|Area of Effect||Small|
|Spell Duration||40 s|
|Casting Time||4 s|
|Cooldown Time||49 s|
Fireform is Pyro's level 2 spell.
"A shield of flame that burns any enemies it touches. Deal damage by running through a group of enemies, setting them alight!" - The Manual, The Book of Pyro
When Fireform is cast upon oneself, a wizard is surrounded by flames that deals significant amount of the damage to the nearby hostile (or neutral) creatures.
|Possible Targets for the spell Fireform|
|Enemy Creatures||✘||Neutral Creatures||✘||Friendly Creatures||✘||Your own Creatures||✘|
|Enemy Wizards||✘||Neutral Wizards||✘||Friendly Wizards||✘||Yourself||✔|
|Enemy Structures||✘||Neutral Structures||✘||Friendly Structures||✘||Your own Structures||✘|
|Ground||✘||Flying Creatures||✘||Blue Souls||✘||Red Souls||✘|
When the spells's icon is clicked, it will automatically activate.
- Unlike the other Shield Spells, Fireform does not give the Wizard any resistance to damage, but still protects against stuns and grabs.
- Fireform does constant damage in a small radius. This allows the Wizard to run at enemy units and wizards and potentially kill them, especially in the early game of multiplayer.
- Combined with the protection of Brawlers and other melee units, you can run at enemy units and kill them quickly.
- Fireform is useful to protect from melee attackers, as they will often die trying to kill you with Fireform.
- Fireform is useful in a last ditch attempt to kill a wizard or unit before dying. Just cast Fireform and run at the foe, and take some hits for your units before dying.
- Fireform is very effective at damaging an enemy wizard who is building a manalith, or casting a spell with a long, stationary cast time, as he cannot avoid the damage.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|