|Halo of Earth|
|Type of Spell||Chain|
|Area of Effect||Singular × 6|
|Spell Duration||35 s|
|Casting Time||5 s|
|Cooldown Time||45 s|
Halo of Earth is James' level 5 spell.
"A swarm of rocks that hovers over you, automatically firing when an enemy unit comes within range." – The Manual, The Book of James Several large rocks begin to hover above the wizard's head. If there are enemies nearby, the rocks will fly at them one by one, killing or damaging them.
|Possible Targets for the spell Halo of Earth|
|Enemy Creatures||✘||Neutral Creatures||✘||Friendly Creatures||✘||Your own Creatures||✘|
|Enemy Wizards||✘||Neutral Wizards||✘||Friendly Wizards||✘||Yourself||✔|
|Enemy Structures||✘||Neutral Structures||✘||Friendly Structures||✘||Your own Structures||✘|
|Ground||✘||Flying Creatures||✘||Blue Souls||✘||Red Souls||✘|
When the spells's icon is clicked, it will automatically activate.
- Using Halo of Rocks will encircle your wizard with six dangerous rocks, that will fly out and damage enemy units in a radius around your wizard. This makes it useful for dealing damage, but requires careful positioning. The rocks will not all fly off at once, but one by one towards targets, in quick succession.
- Halo of Rocks is a sure fire way to just deal damage to enemies, and is great for damage output, dealing with units, and killing an enemy wizard. It is an essential spell for any Geomancer.
- Make sure to use Halo of Rocks before you enter combat, as there is a cast time, but don't cast it too early - in a small time period after you cast, the rocks will simply fall apart.
- Halo of Rocks is very effective at damaging enemy structures. By using this spell, and simply bumping into an enemy building, all six of the rocks will instantly crash into the building at once, causing a massive burst of damage. This is a great way to get rid of Guardianed creatures, but be careful to not be around the creature itself, as this will cause the rocks to fly individually towards the creature, and will lessen the damage dealt.
- This spell is a great counter to massed Level 1 Flying Creatures, as one rock will usually instantly kill a unit. Combined with Rock, you can instantly dispatch of a large mob of flyers.
- Using this spell is a great way to protect your wizard while retrieving blue souls, and will often discourage the enemy from attacking, or kill attacking units.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|