|Type of Spell||Blue Soul|
|Area of Effect||Small|
|Spell Duration||(?) s|
|Casting Time||4 s|
|Cooldown Time||5 s|
Soul Wind is Stratos' level 5 spell.
"Mini-tornado that fetches and brings a blue soul back to you. While seeking the soul out, it shoots lightning at enemies. A soul possessed by the Soul Wind is up for grabs by anyone, so be cautious of people attempting to steal!" – The Manual, The Book of Stratos
Similarly to the Soul Mole, this spell conjures a miniature whirlwind that retrieves some blue souls, either from a corpse or just floating free. As it travels to the souls and back, it will hit all enemy creatures (and only enemies) with lightning, stunning and damaging them.
|Possible Targets for the spell Soul Wind|
|Enemy Creatures||✘||Neutral Creatures||✘||Friendly Creatures||✘||Your own Creatures||✘|
|Enemy Wizards||✘||Neutral Wizards||✘||Friendly Wizards||✘||Yourself||✘|
|Enemy Structures||✘||Neutral Structures||✘||Friendly Structures||✘||Your own Structures||✘|
|Ground||✘||Flying Creatures||✔||Blue Souls||✔||Red Souls||✘|
Soul Wind is a surprisingly versatile spell used for both collecting souls at a distance and dealing damage, and interrupting spellcasting.
- Binding a key to dropping a soul is useful - dropping a soul means you can utilize the Soul Wind spell anywhere, as long as you have one soul.
- Soul Wind deals damage, you can drop a soul and cast Soul Wind to damage enemy units.
- The further the soul, the more time Soul Wind has time to damage foes, however - when a soul is picked up by Soul Wind - it is blue for everybody, meaning enemy wizards can retrieve your souls instantly. Because of this, it isn't recommended to use Soul Wind on high soul count creatures, like Titans.
- Using Soul Wind, you can knock down and interrupt a Wizard casting a spell.
- Soul Wind can be used to retrieve souls in an enemy's area at a safe distance, while also damaging the foe and keeping the soul safe.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|