|Type of Creature||Lvl 1 Flyer|
|Creature Classes||Air, Ranged|
|Number of Souls||1|
|Attack Speed||3 s|
|Flying Speed||15 m/s|
|Resistances and Weaknesses|
- "Spitfires can’t take very much punishment, but in a group they can really dish it out. Ground attackers are helpless against them. Do be vary, however, of enemy ranged troops picking them off." – Zyzyx, The Gods Themselves (Pyro)
Jon Gwyn, a character modeler for Sacrifice, called Spitfire to be one of his favorite creatures.
Spitfires are a race of avians, all traditional followers of Pyro. Nothing else is known about them, except that their were the best scouts out of the Proles. Due to their sharing their pre-release name with Shrikes, Spitfires could be descendants from them.
Since they have no specified home, they are presumed to be spread out all over Pyroborea.
- 'What's the big idea?'
- 'Think you're hot stuff?'
- 'You better step off, son'
- 'I roast you as soon as look at you'
- 'You ain't a boss of me!'
- 'You just heat and serve...'
(when damaged) 'Ah! Just a flesh wound'
Abilities and TacticsEdit
Spitfires are, like all the level-one flyers, pretty fragile and weak against ranged ground units. Instead of stunning/knocking down (abilities of Brainiacs/Shrikes) they, as the Gargoyles of James, do a decent amount of area damage. The difference between Gargoyles and Spitfires is in their stats - Spitfires have much less health, but do slightly more damage. And they also move faster.
Special and Passive AbilitiesEdit
Special Ability: Area damage when breathing fire on targets, hence the name.
|Creatures in Sacrifice|