Types of SpellsEdit
There are numerous types of spells, all assorted by some common characteristics (or the lack of). Some basic spells all appear on the same level, but mostly the same types of spells appear on a range of two to three levels.
- Basic Attack Spells — Basic offensive spells that every wizard has.
- Shield Spells — Basic shielding spells which a wizard uses as damage-preventive measure.
- Stun Spells — Crippling spells that slow, stop and/or damage a single target.
- Chain Spells — Spells that affect several targets in a form of chain.
- Area of Effect Spells — Spells with a common characteristic of affecting a small targeted area.
- Wall Spells — Spells that create walls on target.
- Rain Spells — Spells that create a cloud at target which spews various projectiles at the ground.
- Ultimate Spells — Mighty, destructive spells given by the gods to only their most trusted servants.
- Blue Soul Spells — Spells that target blue souls.
- Soul Stealing Spells — Spells that convert enemy souls without the help of Sac Doctors.
- Other Spells — Spells that don't fit any category.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|